Room Alert: A Fatal Affair

Just a few bits and bobs of my very small and messy room. I recently rearranged and decorated it so I thought I'd share a few pictures.


I've been a fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley ever since I can remember. I found them  fascinating back then and I still do. I remember wishing to have a twin to share everything with but it's not meant to be. I do have a brother but we have an age gap of like 20 years. Yes. 





Mini altar. What you need to know about me is that I'm a very weird and random person so if you see things like decapitated barbies or wilting roses, there's nothing to fear. It's just me. 


Ah, my attempt at hiding the horrible color. Fail. 


This is my inspiration wall. I'm redecorating it again soon! 


I have a very small room so yeah. Eat, sleep and blog is all I do here. What does your room look like? 


No comments

Leave a Reply