say hi to T-R-U-S-T

you  can never trust anyone in this world ever
you have to fucking toughen up
and hold everything in because
everyone is fucked up

they pretend to care when they really don't
i fucking hate this feeling
I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU JUDGED ME
i cried infront of you because i thought you
wouldn't tell anyone

i hate it when you talk about me
as if im a sort of hopeless mental case
i fucking hate how righteous you are  
i fucking fuck this shit so hard

don't even pretend you care
don't even pretend to understand
don't even pretend that you know how i feel
you inconsiderate piece of bitch
don't even dare to fucking go near me

 FUCK THIS SHIT FROM NOW ON IM GOING TO TOUGHEN UP AND NOT RELY ON ANYONE. THIS IS WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING FROM THE START. IM GOING TO MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS AND NOT FOLLOW WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO DO. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

how i have fallen from grace
how deep does the rabbit hole go?

No comments

Leave a Reply