say hi to i want too many things and they're all cameras!

im feeling film sick
as in i miss shooting with film 
i still have rolls of undeveloped film
somewhere in the dark recesses of my room
all i want for christmas is a camera 
and a dose of serotonin & dopamine wouldn't hurt
and yes, i already stopped taking adderall 
moving on!

Superheadz The Last Camera


*crying*

 it's relatively cheap at only 2,600 pesos and i'm still convincing myself 
if its really worth it, you know? you can find out more about it here

sample photos:


Digital Harinezumi


I'm really inlove with this one! It's digital but it captures photos and videos
just like an 8mm film. It has monochrome, lo-fi and other unpredictable image results.

here's a video example from steve weiss  it looks so dreamy and my hands
are actually itching to get my hands on it but it comes with a not so easy price.


yeap, it's worth a whooping 6,000 pesos. I'm up for it but i need a little convincing 
and so far, im a little convinced from watching a lot of reviews from other people 
but the price...



i bet you can see me crying in the corner now.

hope i can actually buy these. my original plan was to buy a real vintage camera
like a rangefinder or an slr and im still researching on it.

 time will tell!



No comments

Leave a Reply